Welcome to Hardings Valley Skips
Recycling and Waste Management
Hardings Valley Skips (HVS) Based in Haslingden Rossendale. We provide commercial and domestic skip hire in Rossendale and the Ribble valley. Harding's Valley skips has been established for over 15 years. We can provide local skip hire to the following areas for both domestic and business users to Rossendale, Haslingden, Rawtenstall, Waterfoot, Stacksteads, Bacup. We also offer skip hire to Accrington, Hyndburn, Oswaldtwistle, Darwen, Blackburn, Burnley and Clitheroe.
We also off a full Waste Management Service for Developers, Contractors and Local Authorities, this service includes full waste auditing and free consultation. more information
With the introduction of the new Site Waste Management Plan (SWMP) the Company has attended workshops run by WRAP and Envirowise on how to work with principle contractors to provide compliance. more information
Hardings Valley Skips Waste Management and Recycling has been established for 18 years. We are based in Haslingden in the Rossendale Valley. We provide a range of waste management solutions from mini skips to 35 yard containers. We have a reliable prompt service that has built its reputation from serving local authorities and schools, private building contractors and large development companies.
We have a fully licensed transfer station and private weighbridge, all our waste is audited and complies with the DEFRA guidelines. All our staff are experienced and trained thoroughly to provide the best service in the Lancashire region. We have recently had contracts with TESCO, ASDA and Rossendale Borough Council.
Our company is well established in the area and noted for giving a competitive customer-focused service. This is provided to the highest recognised standard through licensed facilities and accreditation.
Hardings Valley Skips is a firm believer in progress and has invested heavily in technology. Waste removed is procesed at our licensed waste transfer station (MRF) which has a 40 tonne private weighbridge.
Our site is efficient in recycling the waste we receive with aid of a trommel, picking stations and a finger screen. This is all aimed at reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill.
We can offer a free consultation service before and during your project to help you get the right costing for any specific job.
For large contracts Hardings Valley skips also offers the service of segregated skip waste. This is becoming more common amongst requests for waste management services as it brings costs down. Please contact us for a quote.
We also offer the provision for audited waste for your annual reports. This can be sent with your monthly invoice. Please call for more information.
If you would like to discuss your waste management needs please contact us either by phone or email we are SWMP compliant.
Services and Trade Enquiries for waste management :
01706 227787 firstname.lastname@example.org
Exceeding Your Expectations
Our Commercial Maxi Skips and Roll on Roll off skips are regularly used by shopfitters and those on building clearance jobs. We deliver and collect, with a drop door or crane skip available on request. Hire our skips for as long or as short a time as you like - we offer a variety of pick-up options. For more information on sizes and prices please click here.
If your landscaping your garden or renovating your house we have the perfect skip size to make your waste removal easy. Our domestic skips come in two sizes, the Mini and the Midi. Our Mini skips are ideal for most small DIY jobs or shed and room clearances or for Garden tidy ups.Our Midi Skips are ideal for most larger DIY jobs and garage clearances. The Midi skip is almost 7 feet long so is able to hold long items such as doors and radiators. click here
Here at Hardings Valley Skips we don't do things by halves. for every single container of waste you send us, over 80% of its content will be recycled. Wood, brick, metal, inerts, cardboard... all of it is segregated on your behalf... leaving less than 20% to go to landfill.
All our waste is weighed, sorted, recorded and where possible recycled. We can provide you with all the necessary information to complete your SWMP and be compliant.
We are up to date with all the latest DEFRA contingencies and government legislation to make your role as a business or contractor easier.
Monday - Friday 8am-5.00pm
Saturday - 9am-2pm
Closed Bank holidays
Get in Touch
Hardings Valley Skips HVS
Under Brow Farm,
Tel: 01706 227787
Fax: 01706 210485
To view our Insurance and WAMITAB certification please click here
To view our 2018 Certificate of Public and Products liability click here
To view a map of areas covered please click here